If you are interested in having a medical abortion through the TelAbortion Study, make sure that you meet the following criteria:
- You live in Hawaii, Oregon, Washington State, New York, or Maine. The study cannot mail medications outside of these five states.
- You meet the qualifying criteria for the study, to the best of your knowledge (more info here).
- You have reviewed the FAQs so that you have a general understanding of how TelAbortion works (more info here).
- You have access to all the needed equipment (more info here).
If you meet these criteria and wish to schedule a video evaluation, call the number in your state and ask for the TelAbortion Study Coordinator.
(Please note – The provider may not be located in your home state, but they have a clinician who is licensed in your home state.)
- Hawaii: Hawaii Women’s Health Research Center at 808-375-3785
- Oregon: Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette (website here) at 888-576-7526 OR OHSU Women’s Health Research Unit (website here) at 503-494-3959
- Washington: OHSU Women’s Health Research Unit (website here) at 503-494-3959
- New York: Maine Family Planning (website here) at 207-922-3222
- Maine: Maine Family Planning (website here) at 207-922-3222