If you are interested in having a medical abortion through the TelAbortion Study, make sure that you meet the following criteria:
- You live in Hawaii, Oregon, Washington State, or Maine. The study cannot mail medications outside of these four states.
- You meet the qualifying criteria for the study, to the best of your knowledge (more info here).
- You have reviewed the FAQs so that you have a general understanding of how TelAbortion works (more info here).
- You have access to all the needed equipment (more info here).
If you meet these criteria and wish to schedule a video evaluation, call the following number in your state and ask for the TelAbortion Study Coordinator:
- Hawaii: Hawaii Women’s Health Research Center at 808-375-3785
- Oregon and Washington: OHSU Women’s Health Research Unit (website here) at 503-494-3959
- Maine: Maine Family Planning (website here) at 207-922-3222